Each Monday, we introduce you to a woman that is either on staff at one of our church campuses or is the wife of one of our pastors on our campuses. Meet Stasha Savage! Stasha’s husband, Dean, is the Pastor of Worship Ministries.
1. It’s 9 pm and you have the house to yourself. What do you do? Watch re-runs or a movie.
2. Morning person or night owl? I HAVE to be a morning person because of my children’s schedules but I would never be a morning person by choice!
3. How do you take your coffee? Dark roast, cold, liquid creamer and Splenda.
4. What’s on your nightstand? Pictures of my kids, a lamp, my glasses case and my asthma inhaler.
5. What’s your favorite smell? What smell do you hate? Favorite smell-my parents house (especially when mom is cooking or baking!) or my kids as babies, right out of the tub. Smell I hate-too many to count but tomatoes come to mind.
6. If you could only eat one nationality of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Are desserts a particular nationality???
7. Have you always lived in Wichita Falls? I was born and raised in Huntsville, AL. Got married and lived in 3 cities in TN. Came to TX 10 years ago for Dean to start work on his Doctorate.
8. What did you want to be when you were little? Marie Osmond
9. What’s your favorite hobby? Having fun with my family
10. Tell us one funny or weird thing about you: I am the pickiest eater I know!